Welcome to St. Nicholas Catholic School!
Our school is a vital ministry of the St. Nicholas Catholic Parish in beautiful Gig Harbor, Washington. We provide a superior, faith-based education to over 160 students in Preschool through 8th grade. We are accredited through the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA).
Since 1995, St. Nicholas Catholic School has provided a unique educational experience to families in Gig Harbor, the Key Peninsula, and South Kitsap County. We take pride in being part of the 150-year old tradition of Catholic education in the Archdiocese of Seattle and we welcome families of all faith traditions.
The school has self-contained classrooms for Preschool through 5th grade and a 6/7/8 model for middle school students. We also offer:
- full-time, five-day per week kindergarten
- a state-of-the-art mobile computer lab
- a family atmosphere with small class sizes
- competitive tuition rates and a scholarship program
- foreign language, music, technology, Hands on Art, and PE classes
- an award-winning chess club, band, choir, unicycle club, and Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) sports activities