The school is Catholic, approved by the Local Ordinary, providing authentic Catholic teaching, opportunities for community worship and participation in the Sacraments, and promoting evangelization and service to the community.
The Indicators are:
- A Mission Statement and a Philosophy Statement which indicate the integration of the Roman Catholic Faith into all aspects of school life.
- Provision of regular opportunities for the school community to experience prayer and the Sacraments.
- A Religion curriculum and instruction that is faithful to Roman Catholic Church teachings and meets the requirements set forth by the USCCB.
- The local Ordinary approves those who teach the Catholic Faith and their formation for catechetical and instructional competence is ongoing.
- Maintenance of an active partnership with parents whose fundamental concern is the spiritual and academic education of their children.
I have given you an example so that you may copy what I have done to you.
- A service-oriented outreach to Church and the civic community after the example of Jesus Christ.
- The use of signs, sacramentals, traditions, and rituals of the Roman Catholic Church.
- All school personnel are actively engaged in bringing the Good News of Jesus into the total educational experience.