Welcome to St. Nicholas!
St. Nicholas Catholic School, situated in beautiful Gig Harbor, offers a strong academic foundation in a faith-based community to students in Preschool through 8th grade. Established in 1995 as Holy Family, an independent Catholic school, the school was incorporated into the parish in 2000 and rechristened St. Nicholas Catholic School.
As a ministry of St. Nicholas Catholic Church, our school’s Catholic identity is at the forefront of all we do. Teaching and practicing our faith is integrated into all aspects of school life. The school, along with parents and parish, are dedicated to providing our students with a learning environment that allows each student to develop to their fullest potential. Graduates are prepared mentally, physically, and spiritually to become confident leaders.
St. Nicholas Catholic School has so much to offer:
- Preschool through 8th grade
- Strong academic curriculum based in the Catholic faith
- Full accreditation through the Western Catholic Education Assn (WCEA)
- Small class sizes
- Weekly school Mass
- Experienced and dedicated faculty and staff
- Specialists in Music, Technology, Physical Education, and Spanish
- Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) athletics
- Extracurricular activities including chess club, choir, drama, and unicycle club
- Active Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Extended care before and after school
Thank you for your interest in our school community. I invite you to come take a closer look and see what makes our St. Nicholas Catholic School so special!