Tuition for St. Nicholas Catholic School is highly competitive within the Seattle Archdiocese and is based on family participation within the St. Nicholas Parish. Students of all denominations and other church parishes are always welcome. Tuition and fees are set annually by the Principal and Pastor with guidance from the Finance Committee and the School Commission.
New and Returning School Families
Preschool and Pre-K students
$125 per student
$200 per student
All registration fees are non-refundable.
|Pre-School A (T/TH mornings)||$1,800 per student|
|Pre-School B (M/W/F mornings)||$2,400 per student|
|5 Day Pre-School (M-F mornings)||$3,400 per student|
|5 Day Pre-K (M-F mornings)||$3,400 per student|
|3 Day Afternoon Enrichment (M/W/F)||$2,400 (or $1,800 for In-parish combined with a.m.)|
|5 Day Afternoon Enrichment (M-F)||$3,400 (or $2,800 for In-Parish combined with a.m.)|
For more information on qualifying for in-parish status, click here.
Neighboring Parish Families:
In-Parish rates + $1,000 per student*
|Pre-School A||$1,800 per student|
|Pre-School B||$2,400 per student|
|5 Day Pre-School||$3,400 per student|
|5 Day Pre-K||$3,400 per student|
|Afternoon Enrichment||$2,400 3 day or $3,400 5 day per student|
|K-8 students||$7,100 per student|
*The extra $1,000 for neighboring parish families can be subsidized by the family’s home parish when the family and pastor complete a Proof of Stewardship form.
Since the stability of our school and the quality of its programs are of primary importance, we are seeking improvements that will benefit everyone, including a new tuition payment procedure that started with the 2015-2016 school year.
We have contracted with FACTS Tuition Management to help us better manage our tuition payment program. FACTS serves over 5,500 schools nationally, including many in the Seattle Archdiocese and the Fulcrum Foundation. We are excited to work with them and believe the FACTS program will benefit the school and our families for the following reasons:
- The initial and long-term savings from FACTS managing St. Nicholas Catholic School’s payment program can be directly invested in the education of our students. This program will save a great deal of administrative time and costs related to periodic billing.
- Parents benefit by having more flexibility with respect to payment options.
- Administrative staff can spend more time and finances on education, development, and related issues rather than on collecting payments.
- FACTS helps to minimize strained relationships between schools and families over finances because the school is removed from the role of “bill collector.”
- The program enables us to project cost and income figures on a more solid basis.
- Parents can view all payment activity online including previous payments, future payments, adjustments, and can change the payment method anytime.
Click here to access the FACTS web site. Once you set up an account, you can select a payment plan, payment method, and payment date. FACTS payment options include an automatic bank payment or a charge to a credit card.
St. Nicholas Catholic School families can also pay the full tuition amount by submitting a check directly to the school office, due by the first day of school. St. Nicholas provides two options for tuition payment.
Our goal is to provide a quality education to everyone who desires it. We understand that private school tuition could result in a significant financial burden for a family and have many tuition assistance programs available. Click here for more information.