DEL GARBER EDUCATION FUND
The Del Garber Catholic Education Fund is designed to assist you in your financial commitment to Catholic education at St. Nicholas Catholic School. The Del Garber Fund had been established through the stewardship of the parish community and supportive individuals. To be eligible for scholarships a family must:
1. Demonstrate financial hardship.
2. Be registered in St. Nicholas Parish for at least six months.
3. Be a practicing Catholic, active in sacramental life.
4. Have completed A Stewardship of Treasure card on file with parish, and make a good faith effort to fulfill that pledge. Stewardship cards will be reviewed annually.
5. Be actively engaged in the life of the parish and school communities.
In order to be considered for a scholarship, families must first apply for tuition assistance through the Fulcrum Foundation. Families may be eligible to receive both Fulcrum grants and scholarships through the Del Garber Catholic Education Fund.
We educate our children with these fundamental Christian values. They are embedded in the Del Garber Catholic Education Fund and our school ministry as a journey of faith and wisdom.
Questions about the Del Garber Education Fund? Contact:
Karen Heins, Office Manager